Monday 26 October 2009

At home!

Well, I'm at home :). Journey back was a very long one!!! Involved an 1 1/2 flight from Taipei to Hong Kong at 6.30am followed by a 2 hour wait in Hong Kong. After this I then borded a plane to London from Hong Kong which took 14 hours!!!! It felt very long and as it was a day flight I struggled to sleep so watched three films and lots of tv programmes, followed by listening to some music and reading my magazine. Eventually, we arrived at London Heathrow where we waited 4 hours before getting a plane back to Manchester. 24 hours later, I arrived in Manchester to be greeted by the family and Nathan with a bunch of flowers :). I was so pleased to be home but absolutly shattered!! Hence the reason I haven't managed to blog until now! I've had a fantastic trip with some fantastic memories that I'll remember for the rest of my life! Thanks for following me and giving me much encouragement throughout! Speak soon! Kathryn xxx

2 comments: